Monday, March 22, 2010

*twwwwwang*

Back at the work desk for another week, plugging away, attempting to not spend money as much as possible. *sigh* This is what I have become.

Do you want the good news or the news that is not terrible, but hardly good? Good news? Ok - my calves and hamstrings feel great! The three sets of stretches that I did yesterday afternoon really did the trick, so it's nice to know that one more issue is (somewhat) out of the way. The other news is that my right achilles tendon is pretty sore, and the rear side of both of my groins are a bit tender. I swear to god; if it isn't one thing it is another!

I tried some Musashi recovery energy drink yesterday which was lemon flavoured (and encouraged an old lady at our local shopping centre to give me a long winded speech on how much she prefers lemon flavoured soft drink to coke - joy.), and that didn't seem to have much effect. Nothing that a good hearty dinner and a troubled sleep couldn't fix, as far as I'm concerned.

Also a little disappointed that despite a number of handy runs coming up (Sri Chamoy Williamstown, Great Ocean Road Half Marathon, Geelong Half Marathon) in the next month, I'm not going to be able to run them owing to lack of funds. I can achieve the same goal by running the streets of Prahran, but it would just be nice to run a competitive run, since I haven't run one since late 2008, and I'm itching to get back into it.

Anyway, wasted enough work time now - back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment