Saturday, March 27, 2010

the eternal wait

Short post today, because no running to speak of. Today was day o' other sports, as I watched my insipid Melbourne Demons get flogged against Hawthorn (Scully and Trengove highlights), and then watched Red Bull Racing go 1-2 on the grid in qualifying for the Australian Grand Prix.


I'm planning at the moment to have a 20 minute jog tomorrow in order to check the status of my achilles, just to ensure I don't really hurt myself. It feels ok, but pulls a little bit when I jog in non-running shoes.


Here's hoping.


I'm really enthused with running right now, particularly as I gazed up at the 1956 Olympic honour roll at the MCG today, and found myself staring at the Marathon winner, a French guy who I forget the name of.


A man can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment