Saturday, March 20, 2010

*snore*

I'm listening to an immensely boring lecture at home today, resting and relaxing before my long, slow run tomorrow, which at this stage looks like will be to Monash University.

I'm happy to say that my right hamstring has calmed down significantly today, which is great news. My theory is that the rest and ice was good for it, and it was just a matter of time. Ellie thinks it is because we had a bottle of wine and a beer last night. Both are just as likely to be right.

I also discovered a blog called 'Run Like Crazy', located here. He is running 52 marathons in 52 cities in 52 weeks; it's great stuff that I would never have thought to do. A fantastic achievement at the end to tell your kids about.

I'm going to go back to trying not to nod off on the couch, and keep thinking about how much I am looking forward to this run tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment