Friday, March 26, 2010

Break.

It has been a hectic past couple of days in the brain of mine; so much so that I even managed to forgo running and blogging for a whole 48 hours. Things have changed yet again, as I have withdrawn from the running coach thing - it is just not the right time for it unfortunately.

I figure that it will just make the end achievement all the better; done by myself with no help. I know I can do it, now I just need to go out and do it.

Which is difficult right now, and has been for the past couple of days as I have limped as I go. My achilles has taken a couple of days to settle down, and I want to give it a couple more before I hit the road again. I am going to devise a schedule to run to, and aim to be fit and fighting in time for the M7.

Here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment